Friday, November 28, 2008

Touchscreen + QWERTY Keyboard Fad

Since there is no update for quite sometime.. I forced myself to do something to my blog.. & as you can see, I've revamped this blog! Ok ok .. I've been looking for a new phone which has the capabilities to organize (cause my life is a mess :/) So.. I looked up in the internet for some phones that I might like :) Sad to say that I have a little crave for touchscreen phones with a QWERTY keyboard on it hehe...


First stop on my most wanted list is Sony Ericsson Xperia 1 (SEX1).. sex1.. sexi.. sexy~!! It is the SEXIEST phone I've seen up to today! :D too bad the price of this phone is ~RM3000 WTF?! So expensive.. baby oh baby when can I own you?~~~ :(

Next on the list is LG's Prada II phone.. Not as sexy as SEX1 but still SEXY!! xDD I like the design of this phone too (thanks to Prada? LOL) but I don't trust LG == this phone havent been release into the market yet ~~
Last but not least, HTC Touch Pro.. This phone looks kinda bulky.. VERY UGLY compared to SEX1 but still not so bad if compared to other phones in the market.. still like it though.. ugly yet cool? LAME UGLY PRICE ~RM2,800!!

Okay... Since this post is just a post for an update, I got nothing much to say hahaha... definitely I will never get to possess one of these babies as I still got no income :( So I will not put high hopes to obtain them now.. Now I really wish I got one of these as my Christmas present! SANTA I want these yaa!!! xDD

0 complains:

 

Web Counter