Saturday, November 07, 2009

Living for others..

Alright time to update my blog to shoo away spiders from my web xD As I was going through the movies stored in my external hard-disk, I watch again a little part of this movie called Ghost Town (yeah.. I know.. I know.. I watch really weird unknown movies)


Love some of the songs too~ Well I don't know what I'm looking for but I know that I just want to look some more...





Okay.. so happened it is the scene where the protagonist was lost and trying to find his way back by seeking back advices from his colleague. So, his colleague showed him a poster hanging on top of the wall which quotes:

"Only a life lived for others is worth living"
- Albert Einstein

So I want to thank both the movie, Ghost Town, as well as Einstein for this inspiring quote and for reminding me the way I used to lived: to make a fool out of myself while making others happy =X

Anyway, I'm glad that more students are contributing to the society.. Can see this through the trip to PAWS Animal Shelter in Subang!



People come and go.. but one thing I'm glad is that the number of people going to PAWS is increasing :) I don't care what's their purpose of doing charity work, either it is for friend, society, etc, but I know that they are doing this for others (if you're still waiting for the punchline, see the quote on top, and if you still don't get it, I'm sorry it's over [see Singapore's Drag Queen Kumar] =P)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter