Sunday, October 31, 2010

Me Want Soba..

I needed good Japanese soba noodle.. Friend wanted to try Rakuzen.. Hence, arrived in Rakuzen.. see the prices and I immediately choose their unagi instead of soba.. and you what? It was superb! Their unagi was the best I've ever tasted!! However..


I find it weird to drink with this clay cup.. very odd.. very clay-feeling >.< unique in a way.. Meh.. still craving for soba.. went to Sakae another day.. order their cha soba and.. it SUCKS! I will never go Sakae for soba anymore.. just for their other stuff like their rice box thing xD Anyway... SOBA!!!!

3 complains:

JoeanneWLV on October 31, 2010 at 10:11 PM said...

The rice box thing is called bento... Hahaha~

Brian Chye on October 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM said...

ahahaha.. urm.. not donburi? =X

JoeanneWLV on November 2, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

I thought donburi is rice in a mangkuk. Bento is in a squary container with side dishes... Muahahha!

 

Web Counter