Monday, June 16, 2008

Epilogue

Thank goodness it's finally over.. 2 days back to back exam for 2 different subject is definitely a killer! It took me less than 24 hours to study the 2nd paper.. LOL.. and I think I did quite well in that paper [keep my finger crossed xD]

Now, I regained back my energy to write this blog after few days of resting.. Heck last week was one hell of a week.. Thursday & Friday exam, Friday & Saturday worked as Student Helper for Monash's info day, zzz.. it surely took me few days to recover back my strength ==

Even though Friday is tiring, it is kinda fun too. The exam, work, & KungFu Panda movie was surely fun! (lots of people laughing in during the movie Oo)

This picture certainly looks funny at some point.. err?.. ==

Saturday comes & it's my first time working from 9am to 5pm like other working people xD .. My job was to bring visitor tour around the campus. My first tour gave me the worst experience in my life. Other people finish touring the campus less than 40minutes. My 1st last for 2 hours. 2 HOURS OMG!! Apparently have to give tour to an Indian family. Myself have to handle this 1 whole family alone... well apparently all the other Student Helpers are missing == ... On that night I crash hard on my bed and try to rejuvenate myself back.. My muscles are aching like an old man SWT!!

Here I am.. back in business muahahahahahahahaaa!! Monash, c u nxt sem!!

0 complains:

 

Web Counter