Thursday, June 19, 2008

What I Did Last Summer Semester?

Exams finished & I'm so free to write blogs :D This post is just for remembrance what I did during the summer holidays 2007.. (dun wanna lose any of these memories ;))


View from Lagoon View.. hope can just dive in Sunway Lagoon from this condo (I know I'm being silly here.. dun mind me)


Behold~!!! the Eye of Malaysia!!!


come KLCC to spend all your savings in just 1 hour! JK ;P


outside Sunway Pyramid decoration - woo~! looks like my camera phone did a great job


Hohoho.. a Snowman in pyramid


Cottages in pyramid (quite nice but not as cool as 1U's IMHO :P)


Summit USJ's Christmas deco... too plain - no wonder so less people in here :X


at least Subang Parade's one have Christmas carols to attract more people


1 Utama's Christmas deco pwns all noob deco shopping malls!! :P


Seriously .. what the hell this is suppose to be? == izzit a tornado or a whirlwind or ...? JK JK I think its an upside down Christmas tree :X nice effort yar Queensbay Mall in Penang :D


& we move to Gurney Plaza's ... I really dun understand why most shopping centers have similar deco ==


what is this weird tree with hole doing at Gurney's? SWT... JK ;D


as I was saying .. similar deco.. what? another cottage found in Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (why the heck they want to name this place so darn long? ==).. yeah from the outside..


... but from the inside, a huge castle!


muahahahaha... c what I mean by the same deco? just look at another cottage at The Curve :P


argh.. skip all those deco nonsense coz I rather enjoy my xtra large roti tisu at Kayu in Penang :/


Kek Lok Si temple


my first up close with a "wild" animal LOL


this bird spread its wing but cannot fly SWT (dun mind me I'm being lame here ==)


LIMA!! I think it's Langkawi International Maritime Airshow? Hmmm...


their engines will boom u till deaf xD


choo choo~ 1st time taking KTMB- all the way to ...


...Alor Star!! LOL.. actually we r forced to come here coz we can't back to KL... but.. enjoyed it very much :)

Summer holiday never been so much fun.. Thank you all who brought ourself around LOL!! :D

1 complains:

墾特馬克 on June 20, 2008 at 10:46 PM said...

Hey, thanks for reading my blog:)
wow, u traveling a lot.. Penang is where i m staying now, and Alor Star is my hometown. Alor star is a boring place to be in, i rather stay in Penang more than Alor Star, just wondering why u enjoying it so much.. XD

 

Web Counter