Monday, September 22, 2008

Breakdown..

Imagine.. you have a pile of assignment to do and they are due just in few days more.. you have done halfway your assignments and you decided to take a break.. then, when you try to on back your computer and this happens...

your computer cannot start as the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) keeps appearing..

then you try calling the service center for some assistance but unfortunately, they cannot resolve your problem as well.. you cannot go into the safe mode, restore point cannot be found, and the automatic repair tool fails to solve the problem.. the last resort to put BSOD to an end is by restoring the computer back to when it came out from the factory.. so, you decided to revert your computer back to ground zero.. you lost all your data.. you have to start your assignment back from scratch, you lost all your precious photos, all your memorable videos.. Imagine that!

Yup.. that is what happened to me.. my laptop got haywired causing a chaotic life to me.. I keep restoring back once the BSOD start to appear which is already 4 times and counting.. Apparently, my hard disk is failing and Dell have to replace me with a new one. Until then, my laptop will continue to cause to problems.. Fortunately, I've once backed up my photos in my external hard disk drive :) not recent ones but it still a lot of pictures..

So, this is one excuse (not like I have many excuses.. don't I? :P) that I don't update my blog lately (before & after this period of time).. So to anyone who managed to read until this part, BACK UP ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DATA somewhere incase of anything happen.. Thanks for reading xD

0 complains:

 

Web Counter