Thursday, September 04, 2008

Finally a lil sound from me

I've been too busy with myself lately until I never touch this blog.. Never sleep the whole Monday because of rushing to finish an assignment due on Tuesday 10AM.. Then i just go on with my day like a zombie until midnight.. Anyway, i decided to randomly post something up just to show that i still care about my blog xD


During Leo CLD which is held on the 23rd August, there is a box full of bread out in the open... It just so happens that the library got empty boxes too xD


29th August, Li Shin's farewell party.. walk around pyramid finding a gift.. so in your opinion, left or right nicer? urm.. girls sure say left, guys right.. no? =P


and Willie found this when browsing through the cards in Memory Lane.. guess what's the answer? =P


2nd of September... on my Zombie mode.. go along with the Leos for dinner and some desserts...


just in case you don't know where is "bean's", it's just opposite Station 1 in SS15


Here got desserts and stuffs that you can eat lah~

2nd of September... came back to my unit around 11pm.. take a shower.. go to Willie's place after bathing... at 12AM...

-----
Brian: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE! *sings* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Willie, happy birthday to you!!

Willie: Thank you thank you...

1 minute later...

Jonathan: *slams the door open* HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE!!

Brian: oo.. haha you are one minute late.. i wished him 1st =P

Jonathan: #*&#&*)$@@.. I don't care... let's drink!!
-----

Stay tuned for the next post :X

2 complains:

garrylin on September 8, 2008 at 4:10 PM said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! NOW i know where d bread goes~ U!

Brian Chye Yeong Thean on September 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM said...

nooo~ not me =P seriously i'm innocent! xD

 

Web Counter