Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Before the Worst

Exam is coming.. so before the worst thing happens... STUDY!! Ok.. for the sake of keeping my blog alive, I'll post up this total randomness of total randomness =.=" (ok.. I hope this will last until the end of exam xD)


This clear path will lead you to hell.. Trust me! It's the way to Monash University! ROFLMAO!.. Hmm anyone know what's ROFLMAO? Roll On the Floor Laughing Out Loud My Ass Off.. LAMENESS hahahaha... xD


Somewhere over the rainbow... there is.. HOPE..?! Anyone noticed this rainbow on the 13th of October (Monday)?.. Guess not.. since everyone else are busy studying for exam while I'm the only one dazing off for no apparent reason all the time.. (LOL!!)

Anyway thanks for reading up to this point of this lame post.. I apologize for any lameness of the lameness of this post xD Okayy.. listen to this song then.. It's what I've been listening for the past few days.. (it kind of make you to reminisce... ... ...) To all students in Monash University.. HAPPY STUDYING & GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FINALS! xD

2 complains:

garrylin on October 18, 2008 at 2:44 AM said...

Good shot on the forest and the Rainbow... perhaps one of these days i should try get a shot of the forest~ It's really a nice place for photography~ Hehehe... Thanks for the inspiration~

Brian Chye Yeong Thean on October 18, 2008 at 10:58 AM said...

about this.. it just happens that i took the shot.. LOL.. there are more ppl who got inspired too (like tzeyuen).. you're mostly welcome.. i dunno what else to say about this but .. LOL!!..

 

Web Counter