Monday, October 06, 2008

When It's Reasonably Reasonable

This post is for my own food log reference xD Recently, visited this "high class Chinese stall" in Sunway Pyramid... So what exactly I'm trying to say? Okay...


The restaurant name is Yip's Kitchen.. near Hartz, Nando's


with a good surrounding it is, it's the high class place where you can get...


wantan noodles at a high class price.. == actually you can find these type of noodles in the typical Chinese stall for half of this price.. but.. it's kind of worth it.. Mine is dry noodle with curry chicken.. it's not too bad :)


Chrysanthemum tea + honey dew = I like it xD

Well if you are in Sunway Pyramid and headache of thinking where or what to eat, consider this :) It's pretty reasonable for the food considering what you get in the end! (okay.. maybe I'm saying this because I had a bad meal in the afternoon at... [just look at the picture and you will slowly figure it out where is it.. ;X)


please do mind that the shop that I was complaining is not in this picture ==

0 complains:

 

Web Counter