Friday, March 20, 2009

Spaghetti's Spaghetti!

I should have post this up a long time ago but due to my laziness, you know lah~ :P

Alright a month ago (I think so :P), I've visited Spaghetti at Midvalley (just seek the directory in Midvalley because I'm not so familiar with that place too ==")

The interior and atmosphere was good enough for me..

They have a promotional set dinner where there is an appetizer, main course & a dessert. First of all, a bowl of soup..

spaghetti... what spaghetti is this? I know it's mine but I cannot remember what spaghetti is this lol.. =P

seafood spaghetti? :X

& finally dessert! ahh... at this point I'm already bloated xD

Ok.. The food was quite okay.. It is way cheaper than Italiannise but of course you cannot compare their food to Spaghetti's.. So if you want a cheaper version of Italian food.. try Spaghetti! =)


0 complains:

 

Web Counter