Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a thought of mind..

After enduring the excruciating agony of examination, I'm feeling neither happy nor sad when I finished my last paper.. I felt indifferent.. Okay whatever I don't care much about that now.. I have make a choice.. Alright this deeply reminds me of Consumer Behavior (zZz!!) For example:

-----------------------This part is very lame-----------------------

1. I'm not brand loyal because the choices I narrowed down includes Samsung, a brand I never use before

2. I have quite a low score in consumer dogmatism and also an innovator because I am willing to accept and buy this new technology when it comes out into the market (these two phones are the only phone which sports a 12MP camera & it haven't been released yet into the market)

3. I may experience several perceived risks when making a decision which includes functional risk, physical risk, financial risk, and time risk

4. So in order to handle these risks, I can choose to remain brand loyal (I owned Sony Ericsson's phone before) or seek information (GSMArena) to make sure my decision is the correct one

----------------------Enough of this nonsense----------------------

Alright.. to the point.. I narrowed down my list that I can think of and finally, there is only 2 remain prominent - Samsung M8910 Pixon12 & Sony Ericsson Satio.. I made this decision because I always want to have a decent camera.. A camera would be great (especially the dSLRs) but I thought again.. If I have a standalone camera, I will not always bring it out too (those dSLRs are so big and bulky).. So, the best alternative is to have a good camera phone and these two wicked phones sports 12MP camera (size does not matter) whcih shoots out a decent quality picture which can be compared to a compact camera (check out GSMArena's review on these babies)..

So.. now, I got the choice of this:

Samsung M8910 Pixon12

-OR-


Sony Ericsson Satio

-OR-

I just get a bulky camera which I don't bring it along everywhere and snaps pictures with a great picture quality.. Hmm..


Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

So am I making the correction decision now? Help me! I don't know whether to choose Samsung or Sony Ericsson! =(

P.S. Both phones will not be available to consumers until after the 2nd quater of 2009 ;\ - by then, more phones will pop out & change my mind about these 2 silly phones -_-"

0 complains:

 

Web Counter