Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's Porridge Time!..

Fine fine.. I'll update! First off, it's been a hell of a month.. I managed to survive 3 weeks without having chicken in my diet!! YES!! It's an accomplishment and I'm proud of it!! xD

Alright, people tend to eat porridge when they sick.. so.. if you are a student living around Sunway area, I'm warning you not to try the porridge in Medan aka Rock Cafe!! No offense but it really tasted horribly horrible!! Ok.. I take that back.. Medan Porridge Uncle, please don't chop me!! Apparently my taste buds are still working when I ate the porridge ;D

Alternatives? The closest to my place that I can think of is Porridge Time in Sunway Pyramid's Asian Avenue.. It opened recently.. So, if you are the type of person who eat porridge occasionally, you should try this place out

Since I'm on a tight diet, I choose Fish Porridge xD Please be reminded that it will taste better if you eat is with Yu Tiao.. (I hope you know what it is LoL)

Porridge Time is located just next to Pasta Zanmai at the top floor of Sunway Pyramid's blue atrium site.. The price is reasonable (the difference is not much compared to Medan's :P) and it tasted much better for me & & & I don't recommend you here if you don't like poriddge because it will just taste like all those porridge porridge.. you'll get what I mean ;P

Alright.. exam is just around the corner and I don't think I will be updating my blog anytime soon.. Cheers! :)

2 complains:

- k o R i - on June 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM said...

you lie!!! the moment you start studying you'll want to blog!!!

ahahhaa =P

Brian Chye on June 14, 2009 at 11:26 PM said...

is it? lol..

 

Web Counter