Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unforgettable Moments in Monash: Part I

In order to keep my blog "interesting" & alive, I decided to post some unforgettable moments I experienced in Monash :P

First stop, ENH2407 Authorship & Writing. This is one of the craziest subject that I will never forget! The lecturer Dr A is so evilly nice -.-" No further comments - I don't want to get killed or raped something.. xD

The assignment of this subject is so dreadful that you will need to ask for another extension after Dr A gave an extension LOL.. it was horrible!! there is only 1 assignment for this subject and this assignment is worth 50% of total marks for this subject!! Many failed the assignment including myself -.-" Moreover, Dr A is so strict & evil in marking our assignments!!


This is what Dr A commented on my assignment ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Final words: I am happy that I passed this subject :) it was hell of a great experience to get through this subject.. Alright then.. catch yer next time folks

5 complains:

JoeanneWLV on July 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM said...

Is that ur handwriting? Lolx... So ugly... Muahahaha~

Brian Chye on July 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

LMAO!! not my handwriting!! it's Dr A's!! HAHAHA!!

JoeanneWLV on July 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM said...

Muahaha~ Yerrr... Okay... Now the handwriting doesn't look too bad... =P But seriously lor... worst than my bro's handwriting... @@

Anonymous said...

brian, author of a sex manual..
get it published ba xD

Brian Chye on July 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

haha.. Mr Alex Lim Kwan Liang!! got Kama Sutra d la.. publish also no use ==

 

Web Counter