Monday, December 20, 2010

Part 4: Denouement in Kota Kinabalu

27 November 2010

It was our last day in Sabah before we fly back to West Malaysia. So far, Sabah has been one of the greatest experience in my life especially Via Ferrata.


I got up around 8.30AM to eat breakfast and my roommate was still asleep that time. The buffet breakfast was until 10AM and since we arrived quite late, we just took as much as we can when it's 5 minutes to 10AM xD My verdict for Palace Hotel's food? Bland! TOTALLY BLAND! Everything was almost tasteless for me.


Fortunately, I didn't stuff myself to the max in the morning because we went to this place for an early lunch. If you can't see the wordings, the shop is called Kedai Kopi Melanian 3.


The food they serve was the BOMB! It was one of the tastiest pork ball I've ever tasted. This definitely made up for the bland breakfast buffet.


Then, we went to the Filipino market to do some shopping.


This place is so cramped and not suitable for tall people like me.


Such a cute way for Digi to advertise themselves!


Next stop, the Sabah Museum.


We took a whole lot of pictures here =D


And this is our last stop before we head on to the airport. We decided to grab something light before going on to the beach. This is the first time I've ever eaten satay kambing (mutton satay)!


And here we are looking at the sunset again but it wasn't as beautiful as the one in Pulau Tiga. After finish camwhoring and such, we head to the airport.


We arrived back in LCCT quite late thanks to the delay cause of a double booked seat BOO! Anyway, that's all for my trip to Sabah. Love the experience gained there :)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter