Sunday, December 21, 2008

Everyone on the same boatHouse

There's somebody who wants to have a taste of Italian cuisine and willing to spend because it is some sort of a last gathering before someone else going to Australia or etc & I got caught in this Italian madness too xD

& so.. the suggested places is located in Taman Tun.. Somebody pick the type of cuisine, somebody else suggests two places and myself picked the restaurant, boatHouse... (I heard both suggested restaurant charge almost the same price)

I've chose this because I saw the interior was nicer & spacious compared to the other one..

if you are bored waiting for food or just can't break the ice, this shop offers you some crayon to draw stuffs on the large piece of paper which covers everything on the table..

this is drink is suggested by the waitress.. Frozen Margarita.. it sucks because the taste of it doesn't worth the money at all ;\

Fettucini Spaghetti... fat-tu-ci-ni.. fei-du-si-ni.. ???..

My Fish & Chips.. White fish deep fried in beer.. now this is a new experience.. dipped the fish with vinegar & wallah! the smell of fresh beer in your mouth~

don't know what the heck chicken is this lol..

Looks like another seafood spaghetti to me.. *sob* I want Michelangelo's :X

and this meal cost us all............... TADAA!! RM240.10!! That's alot for 5 people especially most of us are STUDENTS!!!!! :O


2 complains:

Anonymous said...

u didn't order the beer?

Brian Chye on January 12, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

I didn't order the beer but I ordered margarita.. Hmm.. I ordered fish deep fried in beer though xD

 

Web Counter