Monday, December 29, 2008

Replacementhing

It's time for an update :D There's nothing much actually to say but... 1 thing = ASSIGNMENT SUCKS!! They are a total pain in the S! xD Ok time to proceed to my normal blogging format :P

My phone (SE k800i) died another time!! That sucks!! & now N82 will become my spare phone until Gods knows when == [Alex says need to include human picture in my post.. so.. here it is! a little part of my HUMAN face ROFLMAO! =P)

Just signed up for P1 Wimax.. got their modem worth RM999 for FREE! Their promotion ends on 31st December so grab it while you can ;D

Inside the box - modem, LAN cable, power adapter & instructions manual.. so easy to setup.. kindergarten children also know how to fix this know~ If you dunno how I'm speechless haha.. xD

This modem is just so cute... just look at it's size xD The reason I got P1 is because I'm moving out to a place where there is no internet & I'm too impatient to wait for those TM people come to do the wiring *humph* got a bad experience b4



the 1st speed test on P1 Wimax oO faster than conventional Streamyx eventhough I'm outside their coverage area border LOL! (I'm comparing P1 1200 Package with Streamyx 1.0Mbps) So, if you guys out there trying something new, try getting Wimax! :)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter