Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just another place to dine in Sunway Pyramid..

Compared to Kim Gary or Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in Sunway Pyramid, Zhia's Kitchen definitely cheaper.. (IMHO, I think all these shops taste the same which is NORMAL).. So, choose this if you are tight on budget~ 0:D

If I were to choose Kim Gary or Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, I rather come here =X

FYI, it is located just behind Kim Gary!

From their very own ocean...

They serve finger food too! xD

Cheff Recomment...

I ordered this Spicy Golden Chicken Rice... Hmm.. ok~only~lah.. not for people who don't take spicy (low level) kind of food ;P

Don't know what is this.. didn't order this 1 ==

The truth is.. the food are nothing special especially to take a picture with! So I didn't take much pictures xD So whatever ya? At least there's a post in this blog :P

0 complains:

 

Web Counter