Sunday, May 03, 2009

Uncle Seng's Restaurant at SS15

Tired tired tired!! Don't want to write a lot this time :P Okay.. today I went to SS15 and tried Uncle Seng's noodle for the very first time.. It doesn't impress me and yet, it doesn't disappoint me at the same time..

Uncle Seng's Restaurant is located at the back of Taylor's Business School.. It is easy to spot.. It is located at the same row of Pomander, opposite Foh Foh (they keep changing name for this place -_-") the picture above show their business hour

Mmm.. enjoying my Deep Fried Pork Noodle although it's kinda tasteless xD but.. with soy sauce and..


..Uncle Seng's sweet chili sauce.. it blend together perfectly with the noodle xD ..I'm not good at explaining stuff hahaha... -_-" you have to taste it yourself..

Okay.. I took one picture only (my food) because the other noodle with chicken feet looks disgusting (I don't eat chicken feet :X) All I can say is that the noodle unique (different texture) and the that fact that it tasted average.. If you are hanging around SS15 and thinking of noodles, give Uncle Seng's noodles a try! :D

0 complains:

 

Web Counter