Tuesday, May 05, 2009

WoW.. just great.. -_-"

It is the wrong time of the month to start playing online game & got addicted to it.. I have tons of assignment piling up and yet I still don't have the motivation to start doing it ;\

World of Warcraft (WoW).. It's entertaining yet killing me as I will keep procrastinating my assignments!! :X 

Actually.. If you were wondering.. "what so nice about this game"? Okay.. It's a cool game because you can kill other players in this game (blood everywhere!! muahahahahaa!!!!!)  xD Just look at the graphic.. it's very nice for a MMORPG game..

People.. stop procrastinating (like me! =P) and start doing your work!! Well.. I gotta start on my assignment too.. somehow.. =D WORK! WORK!! WORK!!!

P.S. This is wicked sick ~ Led Zeppelin's Kashmir in violin, love it!! xD:



0 complains:

 

Web Counter