Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Bad Luck in My Life..

I know I shouldn't be doing this right now but I think it is the best moment to write up a post since I want to *express* my thoughts and my feelings..

I'm in the state of agony right now.. my head felt like it's going to crack.. I can feel something poking my skull constantly.. but luckily.. the painkiller alleviate the pain slowly.. So this is how I'm feeling right now (I hope I can remember this feeling in the future)

Imagine that you are trapped in your room looking out the window every minute feeling restless and with nothing but hoping to recuperate faster and wishing that you can be fit as you can be, walking around, running, jumping & etc.. I hope you won't feel like that..

I crave for the fried chicken sold by the Malay stall across the road, outside my apartment.. Just few minutes walk!! I just can't wait to bite the unhealthy, oily, fresh, succulent, & delicious chicken flesh into my mouth.. GAHH!! which I can't for the moment -_-" I know that I need to stay off those unhealthy food to recover faster..

My life is so miserable right now.. I want to eat the fried chicken but I can't.. GAHH!! I hate the taste of porridge in Medan.. After I took a bite, I straight away lost my appetite.. It's horrible~!! What's more? I need to walk at least half a kilometre to get to Medan.. -excruciating- (the doctor told me to rest but I'm restless which worsen my sickness - oh great.. now I'll never get my chicken -_-")

I really want the fried chicken!! @@ GAH.. that's the only thoughts that I want to share now.. Going back to bed.. Goodnight.. & incase I don't see ya, Good Morning, Good Evening & Goodnight!!

P.S. Please bear my grammar and spelling mistakes for this post

4 complains:

JoeanneWLV on May 15, 2009 at 1:46 AM said...

Rupa-rupanya u sick ady... Sorry that day for disturbing you from sleeping... Hope u get well soon... Fried chicken won't run away... Kaka~

Brian Chye on May 15, 2009 at 6:59 PM said...

Haha.. yeah sick ;\ LoL.. you are not disturbing me at all.. I'm a very light sleeper and I rarely sleep in the afternoon.. I was just resting on that time you called xD

I still want my fried chicken now GAH!!

PrincessC said...

fried cken.hahaha.its funny how ur whole post is very much centered on fried cken.hahaha.
hi bryan!its carmen.=D

Brian Chye on July 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM said...

hahahahahaha... hi carmen xD

 

Web Counter