Wednesday, September 08, 2010

International Ecotourism Seminar Presentation 2010

I felt bad.. bad for not helping my group mates enough.. bad for not being able to present anything on that day.. bad for winning something that I didn't contribute much to.. Why.. Why am I so bad? Seriously, this is the part of my life where I felt tons of responsibilities start bombarding to me. No doubt about it, I've learned many things and gained new experiences. Being part of the committee for 30 Hours Famine, Leo Club, & MEMS as well as a student, I'm slowly learning to juggle between tasks. However, I failed to juggle at times. A good example would be this: I didn't give adequate attention to this presentation. I felt like I've neglected my studies. Aside from this subject, I rarely spend some time to read on the overly thick and complicated reader for my GND subject. How I wished that life was a little bit easier, humans never sleep and there is more than 24 hours in a day. Meh.. emo-ing =\ Okayyy.. *ignore those bad feelings* here are some pictures that is taken from N82 during that day (darn phone is getting obsolete and the image produced is so sucky)

These are my group members. Are we cool or what? Hahaha...

Here are the two Japanese members that my group worked with.. All I can say about those Japanese is that they are so good in posing for pictures xD

The one on the left is the Japanese student's lecturer.

Our group won RM30 Starbucks vouchers!!

One of the Japanese dude that we collaborate with gave us each one of these pens. OMG a souvenir from Japan! =D I felt bad for not returning anything back to them ;\

I think that's about it for now. I can't thank enough for my groupmates for this! I promise I will do better next time *finger crossed* >.<"

0 complains:

 

Web Counter