Thursday, September 16, 2010

Music Deep Within

Have you ever encounter the feeling when you listen to a song, and it reminds you of a specific moment in your life? It occurs to me most of the time..

This song reminds me of my childhood when I was still living with my godmother.. Sometimes, listening to this song will bring me back to the past, a picture will appear in my head, and rarely, a sensation of being there..

This one.. reminds me when I was in lower secondary school.. Almost every single time I was in the car heading to the tuition center, this song will always play in the radio..

& this.. reminds me when I first enter Taylor's College.. first time leaving my home and living by my own..

This song reminds me when I almost finish studying in Taylor's.. sitting there on my table playing online games.. xD

This reminds me when I was in the condo when I was in my first year in Monash..

This one reminds me when I was travelling around in Penang..

This one still fresh in my mind.. it reminds me when I was doing intern in a company in Midvalley..

There are still many songs and I just can't describe it all.. Why is this happening? Why the past in embedded in music? Why why why.. I'm curious yet confused..

0 complains:

 

Web Counter