Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Belated Xmas '08 & New Year '09!

Time flies.. In a blink of an eye it's 2009 already! The last thing I remembered doing was my assignments == So.. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2009!

For all those who did not have the chance to see the Christmas decorations in shopping complexes, I've post some pictures that I managed to take below.. I didn't get to go to many places since I was too busy with assignments & stuffs =(

KLCC - tallest Christmas tree? :\

1 Utama - Whitest Christmas?

Sunway Pyramid (Blue Atrium) - ...Jack in a box?

Sunway Pyramid (Old Wing) - Chinese New Year's Christmas Trees?

Sunway Pyramid (Outside Orange Atrium) - Non-halal Christmas tree? :X

1 thing I despise about fireworks.. LOOK AT THOSE BLARDY SMOKE! can'tt brreeathhee~ xD Welcome 2009!

"2008 was a great year.. 2009 will be better".. Hmm.. I doubt that quote! 2008.. YOU STINK!! So 88 (BYE BYE)! Since I was having trouble with P1 Wimax weak signal after I move in into my new place, I dunno when I can get to update my blog again.. Sometimes can online lah~ but the line is very unstable.. Currently, I'm *borrowing* other people's connection to online =P Well, P1 Wimax's promotion ended 31st December.. So I'm subscribing you too! 88 u '08 stuff! Till then, over & out! ;)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter