Saturday, January 10, 2009

Italiannies ~ Italian-nice

Another update - yeah! Since I'm quite free today, I decided to post up things xD This time it would be in 1 Utama's Italiannies..

First & for most, the environment is.. well.. if you don't like classical music.. I reckon.. you will fall asleep LOL! Aside from that, the lighting also plays a part in making you feel sleepy =D

If you like sour drinks, you gotta try this ==

Pizza for 2 3! Italiannise serves complimentary bread b4 the pizza arrive.. 1 pizza is enough to fill 3 of us..

..but.. I was ordered another dish LOL.. the portion of this spaghetti is so large that it can fill 2 person's stomach.. luckily my appetite allows me to finish it.. xD the chicken served together with the spaghetti is good :)

Alright.. this is just another food log.. For me, Italiannise was great in terms of the portion & taste of the food.. I will definitely return only for some special occasions.. I think it's time for me to start doing my assignments zZz...

0 complains:

 

Web Counter