Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Total Randomness in Life..

Alright.. problems after problems I've encounter in these few months during my summer course had taught me something! We must take one step at a time :) Don't ignore or rushing through it.. just slowly complete a task over another! It will make life easier!

Enough for the philosophical thought xD .. It's the 6th of January and I have returned back the wimax modem to P1.. It was really troublesome getting there (cost me RM14 for the taxi) and returning back (RM1 for the bus).. total sweatness!! it was raining heavily some more.. it's a very bad day.. but..

I managed to witness another rainbow in the dark cloud of the sky.. :) Beautiful isn't it?

Another torture of a phone owned by me must suffer!! xD That's how I'm writing this now =P (If you don't get what I'm saying, please don't~ I can't control my itchy nasty little fingers!)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter