Thursday, August 07, 2008

Busy Yet Yummy Month

It's been awhile since I update my blog.. too busy perhaps especially finding a place to stay and moving stuff into my new room :) Anyway tons of assignments heading my way.. Hmm.. however I will never forget every moments when it comes to dining which happened during this period of time xD

To try something new ... Ah Cheng's Laksa @ Cineleisure Damansara




Laksa taste like same old laksa.. nothing special.. still prefer nyonya laksa back in Melaka xD


To taste something expensive... Tony Romas @ Cineleisure Damansara


Grilled chicken.. very easy to get sick of its taste


Fish & Chips... taste better than chicken :)


Another chicken.. same.. easy to get sick of it xD


To try something new which taste different... Fig & Olive @ Sunway Pyramid


Beef Spaghetti.. no comment.. i don't take beef


my special chicken carbonara.. its okay.. Mediterranean food.. u know... xD


both juices color so light it blend nicely together...


pink guava juice.. RM6!! =.="

CENSORED -- Girls please dun click the video == It's a free lecture a taxi driver gave LOL xD [If any1 insist of clicking, please listen to it at your own risk!!]



Hmm.. have to upload it through YouTube coz I can't enter imeem! @@

0 complains:

 

Web Counter