Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'll Cherish It For the Rest of My Life =)

I'm in the midst of doing assignment when my internet connection starts to fail me... zZzzz.. I think it is those pathetic self-centered Indonesian had done something to the router.. Morons >:O.. Anyway.. set aside this nonsense, let me just write something so that i can post it up when the internet comes back alive.. xD Since I'm too lazy (as always to write sooo much, I'll put pics & comment a little with it ;D) On Saturday 9th August 2008...


Walk walk walk...


until I discover a wonderful path :)


continue walk walk walk...


until I saw some cereals... but hesitate to buy em'... in the end I never buy it because its too expensive (RM25 per pack OMG) & I realized that i spent too much already this month...


i know i know.. "someone" got a new Cooler Master external hard disk casing which cost RM130 ==


with pretty blue light when you switch it on...


and a nice ventilated base... it looks like bee's hive LOL


of course I won't lose to such a thing.. Tadaa!! My new Zalman notebook cooler which cost me RM145 >< [sry mom i know its a little too expensive but i needed it because i cannot on my aircond 24/7 xD]


well it possesses a killer look >:D


it has 2 fans behind... well i can say it really does cools down my laptop temperature a lot!!


my laptop sits perfectly on it even though it came off at the side by a few inches..


well this cooler totally suits the color of my laptop ;D


what's more? i don't need to sacrifice a USB port for this & also the fan speed is adjustable!

I'm loving my notebook cooler xD I still can't believe i bought it for RM145 @@ I think that i need to go on diet already since its so expensive == for all those who keep asking me to go to Monash Ball, this is one of my another main reason not to go =P.. In the end what i need to do is just cherish this notebook cooler for the rest of my life! :))

0 complains:

 

Web Counter