Friday, August 15, 2008

Ichi Ichi Ichi... ~ Want Want Want...

It'sss the evening of August 15 alreadyyy!!! THIS IS WHAT I WANT!! :D I'm writing this post now meaning I survived 2 continuous assignments xP Since I was so busy I didn't have the time to write about this... now I do... muahahaha.. if you been wondering about the title, "ichi" means number one in Japanese.. my ambiguous lame interpretation of this 1 is want =P (this is a late post.. I didn't eat anything like this today but I wish I had but I can't cause I stuck with assignment whole day xD)


Ichiban Ramen.. doesn't it sounds farmiliar to you? Pyramid has one though :)


Took this picture when I was bored waiting for my food~~ where is it?!?


I'm hungry not thirsty!! Where mahh foood?! [just exaggerating =P]


Noooo.... how come Willie's one come first? *sob*sob* he ordered rice with egg and chicken set thingy.. is it easier to cook those rather than my... my....


...my ramen?! haha..I think they took time to import the tom yam soup for my ramen from Thai.. the ramen tasted ok..


but this little plate of chicken taste even nicer =)

it was certainly a good try in Ichiban Ramen... but yet again it hurts my wallet!! ahhh noooo..... (T.T) P.S. I LOVE FOOD!!

0 complains:

 

Web Counter