Monday, August 18, 2008

Taking the day off on...

This is a late post of events as my lazyness are making me lazy to lazily update this lazy blog xD It's Saturday.. 2 assignments are over & done with.. Time to R&R.. Well not actually because in the end of the day, exhaustion haunts == Being so lazy to write something, let the photos do their job =P

In the morning... "*half-sleep* Hello?.. [wake up d not?] huh.. what time is it?.. [it's 8.45am d] *not half-asleep* WTF" - hmm.. it's either my unconsciousness turn off my alarm or it never rang (I doubt ==)


managed to get to the destination in time... while boringly waiting for bus to 1 Utama, let me just take pictures around xD


what for brunch? hmm...this shop looks tempting but I'm sure I won't be able to afford the bill == ended up eating Burger King which is just opposite this restaurant.. [BK, @#&^@#%%@^%^!!!!]


this is a directory which acts as a guide to bring us any shop we wanted to go in 1U.. sadly it's been torn into half easily just by a mere energy force from both sides of the paper.. this brutality came from a little girl named ****** (censored =P)


what's for lunch then? Fish & Co.!! because it sounds fishy & we're too hungry to think for anything else xD


my Kola Tonic.. tonic.. I wonder where they get that idea from to name this drink ==


Passion Fruit drink.. urm.. what should I comment about the taste?.. passionate~!


soup of the day... taste better than Pizza Hut's 1 =X


will those stuffs on top will suddenly fall down someday?... hmm.. I wonder.. it's definitely a bang then xD


seafood spaghetti... this kid like to eat spaghetti == last time in Manhattan also eat spaghetti


I seriously forgot whats the name for this fish dish.. lol.. looks better than...


mine.. super oily New York Fish & Chips.. more oils more pimples popping out already noooo....


seafood platter for one.. well.. this looks.. fat-..ten-..ing.. & nice =X Fish & Co. is a cheaper version of Manhattan Fish Market and the portion of food is also larger


arrive at The Curve by walking.. @@ so what's for tea? hmm... let have just desserts at just dessert.. huh?.. LoL


come here for dessert & watch Olympic badminton match.. kill 2 birds with 1 stone xD


my snow watermelon.. not only plain watermelon juice but there are little blended ice & watermelon fruit inside it too =D


just look at the height of it's ice lemon tea ==


saw those egg tarts? just look at the size of it...


let me put a 50 cent coin for you to estimate.. so small yet still more expensive than the Seremban's Portuguese egg tarts which taste much better


if you got any case or problems about fashion, you can always come to the Fashion Court ROFLMAO =P


free shuttle bus timetable.. this might be helpful someday :)

well, it the day doesn't end till tea.. had dinner at a mamak restaurant and watch badminton match again.. bahh... need to rest now zzz.. I'll post up other stuff the next time.. someday.. somehow..

0 complains:

 

Web Counter