Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dreams.. What do they mean?

I've been thinking a lot lately about whether should I get a digital camera or a new phone with a good picture taking capability.. But today.. I have a weird dream..

I dreamt that I bought Olympus E-P1 together with its accessories worth RM6k+ (in reality, the price of this camera only is RM2,999 without the extra accessories.. maybe if plus the full accessories for this camera it will be RM6k+?) This is a very weird dream.. How can I still remember the price that I bought it? The images of my dream is blur but I can remember that I have this dream..

So now I have a question in mind.. What are dreams? Are they trying to convey a message? Are they trying to tell me that I should get Olympus E-P1? This is really ridiculous!! Why Olympus E-P1? Why this exact same digital camera that appeared in my dream.... WEIRD!!! So now I should buy Olympus E-P1 instead of a phone? Am I going crazy??

"This can't be happening to me, this is just a dream"
cited from: Carrie Underwood - Just a Dream

0 complains:

 

Web Counter