Monday, August 31, 2009

New found love misery..

GAH! All of a sudden.. out of the blues.. I lost myself.. I lost my sense of thought.. my "geek"ness!! I fell in love with something all just because of it's physical appearances.. I felt stupid, dumb & imbecile!! How can I judge something based on its beauty? It's the inner part that matter the most.. It's just like finding true love (if it ever exist).. Say.. how can you love someone just by looking at his/her appearances? It's just like.. UGLY BETTY!!

ROFLMAO!!! Okay okay.. I leave this issue till there now.. Let's continue with the story k? =P

Introducing my new crush - Sony Ericsson W995!! I'm in love with this baby right now.. Such a nice design.. pity it had only an adequate (not-up-to-my-level) specifications.. It's sliding mechanism and aluminum brushed front (I think I have a fetish on aluminum brushed stuff looking at my laptop which have it too -_-") totally bought me!

Aside from the gorgeous design, it houses a 8.1 MegaPixel camera!! Totally AWESOME!! However, there are reviews saying that the image quality is not as good as Sony Ericsson C905 (Cyber-shot phone.. what you expect?) As you can see from the picture above, this phone also have a cute kickstand to make the phone stand

Ladies & gentleman.. Let me introduce you to Sony Ericsson C905.. Hideous from the outside, astonish in the inside! This monster is so despicably ugly but fortunately, it can take very good pictures.. It's like beauty & the beast but in this case, the beauty lives within the beast LOL.. I hate the roundish side so freaking ugly.. I like the squarish W995 better :X This is a matter of opinion so C905 owners please don't get offended ><"

So what makes me think that I'm being stupid falling in love with this phone? Well, this is so not a smartphone which I wanted to get.. The camera also produces average picture quality plus I don't think I can install Garmin on this.. Hmm.. Can I? Anyway.. enough of babbling I gotta study for my test tomorrow T.T wish me luck! xD

P.S. Selamat Hari Merdeka!

3 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

So if you buy one of those, the hp will become ur third wife already izzit? LoLx...=P

Brian Chye on September 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

Hehehe... it depends :P I hope i faster regain back my consciousness so I will not crave for this any longer ><

JoeanneWLV on September 3, 2009 at 8:14 PM said...

I tot you got *motivation* ady one? Maybe it is time to get a third wife. =P

 

Web Counter