Friday, August 14, 2009

The Rise of Cobra *hiss*

The first time I ever watch the trailer for the new GI Joe movie, I thought it will be quite boring.. However.. after watching this movie, I find it is better than Transformers 2!! Well.. the ending is so much better and the unpredictability (the part when the President goes underground - you know what I mean if you watch this movie ~ I don't wanna be a spoiler :X) of the movie makes it a nicer movie to watch.. Transformers is too straight forward towards the end.. halfway through and it became BORING!! -_-"

Alright.. here's my cobra in the movie, the Baroness ~ hisss!! IMHO, Sienna Miller is way sexier than Megan Fox!! She can easily blow Megan Fox to pieces!! xD

Hahaha.. enough of sarcasm :P I'm just expressing my own view.. So.. all those Megan Fox fan out there, I know it's hard to say this but.. sorry!! I know she is "hot" but she is nothing compared to Sienna Miller!! :X Such a random post xD till then and..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"
cited from: one of the Barbie dolls in Small Soldier Movie

PS: I'm not anti-Transformers or a GI Joe fan or Sienna Miller fan. So don't get me wrong ;D

3 complains:

JoeanneWLV on August 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

I havent watch GI Joe lagi la... @@

Brian Chye on August 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

hahaha.. it is better than transformers 2 IMHO

JoeanneWLV on August 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

Yerrr... I think I have to go dl ady... @@ A list of movies I wanna watch la...The Proposal also I haven't watch... @@

 

Web Counter