Friday, August 21, 2009

Fast-ing to Get It!!

I'm not fasting but fast-ing! That means trying to be fast to get something.. err.. ok.. now I'm lost.. what is "fast"? -_-" eh.. forget it.. already got a PHD (Permanent Head Damage) from Monash...... Anyway, the story goes like this..

1:35PM
I just realized that I haven't took my lunch yet.. My stomach starting to grumble & I was thinking what to eat.. Suddenly, I thought about the chicken sold outside Indah Villa - GAH!! & then I remember that today was the last day they will do business for the month cause tomorrow the Malays are going to start fasting! I rushed out of my room hoping to get some chicken at this late.. - Fast Fast Fast - Walk walk walk very very hastily to the destination~~

1.45PM
Arrived at destination.. I was horrified looking at what's left for me to choose.. the tray for the chicken was EMPTY~ NOOOO!!!! (Looks like I got to wait for next month or so to eat the chicken again :\) But then when I look again... there's 1 more chicken left!!! Apparently those Mak Ciks put it together with the fried fish! HAH!! I was so happy that I got the last chicken~~~!!!! :D

I enjoyed my lunch very much :) It was satisfying and so.. I wonder.. I am real lucky or it is God's will to treat me with this last piece of chicken? Hmm.. well.. I don't know.. but I felt loved and so happy and happy and HAPPY!!! I'm so happy that I got that fried chicken!!!!!!!! :D

ROFLMAO.. just wanna jot down how glad I am to have this fried chicken :P alright peeps.. that's my update for now - LAME & RANDOM - ;D

2 complains:

Anonymous said...

i miss the food there too! (too bad* sigh)

ms cK.

Brian Chye on September 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM said...

oh noesss!!!.... i miss the food too T.T why la they have to puasa so long.. :X

 

Web Counter