Friday, October 23, 2009

Awake..

Question of the day: How do you wake up everyday? Do you:- wake up to your alarm?; force yourself up for class?; snooze until fully awake?; wake up automatically early in the morning?; etc.? Well, I reckon you know how you wake up everyday. So now hear me say this: the way that you wake up tells a little story about your current life. This is of course not scientifically proven but I believe this is true. Let's start!

Waking up to the irritating noise of the alarm, shutting it off quickly, forcing yourself to freshen up to get the day started shows that you have an obligation to fulfill, like a job or assignment to complete or even perhaps attending examination. However, if you are still snoozing after the alarm rings, this shows that you are demotivated. You have no purpose, no motivations in life. Well, another possible reason for this is that you are exhausted - in this case, you should consider to exercise more often.

On the bright side, if you wake up early in the morning without the help of the alarm clock or wake up hastily after the alarm rang, well, I can say that you are the type of person who can't wait to live another day of your life - meaning that you are highly motivated, have a purpose in life or even keen to experience/see something/someone. A good example would be that if you have a crush on a person that you know that you will see him/her, let's say in the LRT station, everyday at the same time, you will surely get up from bed in this manner just to be able to see him/her.

By now you will think that I'm blabbering nonsense. Actually, I'm not sure myself too but since this is what I thought, might as well I express it in my own space on the net. Who cares right? Bleh.. The important thing that I wanted to point out is that I hope you are highly motivated and know your purpose in life. I know I'm still struggling at this point so pardon me..


It's time to WAKE UP!!

2 complains:

JoeanneWLV on October 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

Have a crush on someone and wanted to meet him/ her at the LRT station... Kaka... This is so drama man... LoLx...

Brian Chye on October 23, 2009 at 8:45 AM said...

hahaha.. life is a drama.. you'll never know ;P i think this situation sure got happen 1 =.= or maybe I watched too much TV xD

 

Web Counter