Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bizzie

Last month, I broke my personal record of posting up 18 blog post in a month xD However, I have lots of "business" to attend this period of time.. Guess I will not be updating that often anymore (but I will try my very best to update - despite of the scheduled post I've written a long time ago :P) Sorry guys..

Well, I went back to my hometown during the mid-semester break.. Not a holiday at all! After going there and here, and here and there, I wished that there are more than 24 hours a day..



Hmm.. I find that the settings of this place is quite interesting.. The bank really a lot money too spend -_-" Alright this is so random.. GAH! Skip it! Must be my brain malfunctioning at this time of the day.. Walkathon '09, here I come!!

2 complains:

Jeremy Ong on October 4, 2009 at 1:35 PM said...

OCBC? so like OCBC setting!

Brian Chye on October 4, 2009 at 2:50 PM said...

yeah.. that's the bank.. too much money @@

 

Web Counter