Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween came early..

Just got a feeling that I need to update my blog =) Here is a little update of myself.. Halloween came early for me this year (even I don't celebrate it)..


Tadaa! Even though it looks a bit hideous, I still feel proud that I actually made this all by myself!! :D


Okay this event is not actually to celebrate Halloween (just that I consider this as a pre-Halloween celebration).. This is MEMS's "Illumination" gathering.. Just look at other people's creation!


The President did a great job by providing us with lots of food and beverages! There's BBQ!! :))


Look at what I've drawn on my cup.. I felt childish for a moment =X


Here's another creation of mine.. What does it looked like to you? To be honest, I'm obsessed with dinosaurs ever since I was young.. They're too cute!!

Well I guess this is the end for now but I will try my best to update more frequently albeit there's assignment and examination which are both just around the corner.. Until then, cheers mate! :)

0 complains:

 

Web Counter