Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Examination!!

First of all, I want to wish everyone Happy Examination!! :X Alright, my head is a bit off cause I just finished my first paper today. Didn't manage to finish it because I went to the loo for a short while [of course I didn't do big business] -_-" If I didn't go, I can finish it on time (just need 5 minutes more) LOL!

Anyway, I don't like to use the word "studying" for exams as I think the word "revising" is a much more appropriate no? Cause I did not just started studying for a subject ;P While revising, got bored, and do silly things:


It's the beacon of hope, the light of perfection that illuminate at the darkest time, the flame that ignite us!! It's lame!! Hahaha.. xD


Can draw nonsense some more - I'm partially conscious when drawing this.. Such a funny illustration :P

Also, I can't seem to get this song out of my head!! OMG!! Leona!!! How did you cast this spell on me?! >.<"



So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world blows me off the edge, my feet run out of ground? I got to find my place! I want to hear my sound! Don't care about all the pain in front of me! I just want to be HAPPY!!!!!!

Perhaps the lyrics reflects what I am thinking in my head right now and that's why this song stuck in my mind? Hmm.. I read about this theory somewhere before though.. Anyway, to all Monashians, all the best again in exams! ;D

0 complains:

 

Web Counter