Saturday, October 03, 2009

NKF Life Check

If you are a Monashian, you might realized that the NKD Life Check is long over by now which means this is one of my scheduled post =P After comparing this year's NKF result with last year's, I'm starting to doubt the accuracy of the NKF's life check. No offense but I'm really not trying to defame the National Kidney Foundation! Check out the snapshots of my NKF results below:


This is my 2008 result and below is my 2009 result:


As you can see, my Body Mass Index (BMI) increased from 22.2 to 22.7 (doesn't matter much to me actually). The real problem now is that I'm 1cm shorter compared to last year? How is that even possible?! Also, my waist circumference drop from 91cm to 84cm?! What the eff?! That's 7cm difference and if my tummy did shrunk, why the eff my weight increased from 70.6kg to 71kg? This is not making sense to me at all!! This really questions the accuracy of the NKF life check!


Anyway, this year's result shows that I have low cholesterol (bad news for me!) Is it maybe because that I lost my appetite recently (this explains why I never blog about food for such a long time) which causes this? Oh well, looks like I need to find some joy in seafood or perhaps bakuteh =X

6 complains:

JoeanneWLV on October 4, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

I had too much of bakuteh this week... Think my cholesterol is shooting up...

Jass on October 4, 2009 at 5:50 AM said...

dont worry la, cut it down by Walkathon then... XD

Brian Chye on October 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM said...

LOL!! Joeanne.. you can burn all those cholesterol during Walkathon but you tao lan use shortcut hahahaha...

Jason very keng.. no2 right? lol.. don't worry your dream of building up muscle will come true very soon :P

JoeanneWLV on October 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

Kakaka~ He is geng but I am damn cha... So imbalance huh... =P

Brian you la... Teach me the bad things... I wanted to follow the route but then u kept asking me to use shortcut... Blek...

Brian Chye on October 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

cheh.. look who's talking -_-"

Jass on October 5, 2009 at 2:02 AM said...

Brian: haha, thanks o.. hope soon 'longkang' will grow deeper... n six packs? XD

Joeanne: alla, u know i know who's the culprit.. keke

 

Web Counter