Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dissapointing New Flavors

I reckon that I really need to blog more often as assignments and examinations should not be one of the many excuses to not write anything and share it. Yup, I'm hoping to break the pact of laziness! Question of the day: Have you tried the new flavors of Pringles? After coughing almost every time I took a bite of it, I'm proud to say  that I did, well.. at least not all the flavors - thank God!


Walking around Sunway Pyramid one fine day,  trying to buy and restock stuffs, and as passing through the main entrance of Guardian pharmacy, with its new packaging and flavors, Pringles tempted me, yet I couldn't help myself but to satisfy my inquisitiveness and that is when I decided to purchase it.

The two regretful flavors I've purchased was Grilled Shrimp which tasted like the keropok where you can buy it cheaply and the horrid Soft-Shell Crab which tasted like sea water and I coughed every time I put a slice into my mouth. This conclusion is arrived solely based on my taste-buds and I have no intention to offend anyone who loves these new flavors by Pringles.

Nevertheless, I guess I'll stick to the old flavors like BBQ or Cheese. I really don't know how they can sell these horrible flavors in the market. So, if you are reading this, I strongly advise you to stick to the old flavors, if you ever buy Pringles! I managed to finish the Grilled Shrimp and I'm trying to force the Soft-Shell Crab down my throat *GAH*

2 complains:

AJ on October 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

Hahahahaha! I am so curious! I wanna try!! After i get better la. LOL!

And aiyoh..if not nice then don't force yourself lar. Pass it to roommate? HAHA!

Brian Chye on October 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

curious? omg are you serious to try these new flavors? =.= well, get well soon :D

if you want to try the soft-shell crab flavor i am more than happy to donate it to you :P

 

Web Counter