Thursday, September 03, 2009

A Journey to be Remembered

It's been a hell of a journey so far in life.. I will definitely never forget the ups & downs during this journey.. Below is a compilation of picture that I've made to try out Corel's Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (I think Corel PSPP X2 is a dummy-proof software.. almost anyone can use it!).. The montage below is created using Corel PSPP X2, Adobe PS CS4, & MS PP 2007.

Going to Penang is certainly fun!! We had 5 meals a day (argh.. this reminds me that I have to do some exercise before I rot -_-")

If you notice that my this post is a bit different or out from my regular post, it is actually Streamyx's fault.. make me no mood at all.. It keeps disconnecting every 1 or 2 minutes..WTF!?!? I pay you so much money every month for lousy internet? Zzzz....no comments =_=" I'm exhausted.. tired of this.. just let it be..

P.S. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY WILLIE TANG!!

1 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 3, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

Not before you rot... Before u become obese. Lolx... Blek...

 

Web Counter