Sunday, September 06, 2009

Confidence, I'm getting you back! ;D

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
- Denis Watley

After reflecting myself on this quote, I noticed myself lost in sense of direction.. I noticed that I've lost my self-confidence once attained before by thinking that I will always own it after I attain it.. Hence, I need to rebuild my self-confidence.. not hastily but slowly..


"One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time."
- John Wanamaker

Such randomness.. Just writing this up to remind myself about the wrong steps that I've taken in life.. that's all for this post.. hope you already find your light in life :) oh wells, back to completing my assignment -_-"


P.S. Happy 21st Birthday Jonathan Ho! Even though you are in Australia, I'm not seperti kacang lupakan kulit though I know many can be ;P (that's why I put his picture here lol..)

3 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 6, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

Glad that u have found back ur confidence. And suddenly I miss this song... LoLx... ^^

Good luck in ur assignment. =D

JoeanneWLV on September 6, 2009 at 11:51 PM said...

I mean *Here comes Goodbye*... LoLx... Didnt know there was more than one song... =P

Brian Chye on September 9, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

haha.. thx :D

here comes goodbye, here comes the last time.. here comes the start of every sleepless night.. here comes assignments...!!

 

Web Counter