Monday, September 28, 2009

Give > Take



The last time I posted about the Monash Ball 2009, I forgot to mention something which is sort of related to this post.. There is a lucky draw during the ball.. Apparently, that "sun of a beach" don't know how to pick a ticket number out properly.. Most number he took out are 07XX or 08XX (I can't remember..) This is not fair!! Why he took out tickets only from one part of the box?.. Sad!!!

A freakin' lucky gal got a Samsung Omnia!! OMGWTFBBQ!! FYI, Samsung Omnia worth around RM2k!! OMGWTFBBQ again!! Okay.. to sum it up they gave away Epson printer, iPod Shuffle, perfume, etc etc. zZz.. I'm so damn unlucky!! (T.T) Oh wells, that the topic this time: to give more than what you take.. In this case I gave RM80 to go to the ball and took less stuff (sucky food and empty handed)


Aiya.. since some people want to see some photo.. here it is..  =P Actually I'm in the midst of collecting my pictures scattered around in my friends' camera (cause I felt too embarrassed to use my phone to take picture.. PAISEH!!).. So this is the one of the first pictures I received xD Hmm.. if my hair was longer, I can do sort of Adam Lambert style but oh wells.. :X

I just learned something really valuable which is that in life, you must give more than you take! I used to give more than what I take but then due to some reasons, I don't anymore. So, from today onwards, I will give more than I take.. That means doing stuff without expecting something in return.. (now I really know what am I doing in LEO) Why don't you too try to do so? Give it a try and perhaps you will live a happier life :)

4 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

Wow... Tze is HOTTTTTT! Kakaka...

Brian Chye on September 28, 2009 at 9:22 PM said...

Hahaha.. saw that Tze Yuen? someone said you're hot! xD

AJ on September 30, 2009 at 11:08 AM said...

BRIAN! You LOOOOK GOOD! xD And happy too!! :D Nice pic of you! :D

WOW...Tze Yuen is like Beyonce!! Hahaha! NICE DRESS!!!! :D

Brian Chye on October 1, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

Hahaha.. thanks! Just posing (happy pose) as always :P

Beyonce?! Haha!! Now that's new!! ;D

 

Web Counter