Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick Trip to PAWS

Alright.. at first, I have no intention to write about this but since there is a special request for me to do so.. & so.. here it is! It will be quite a short one though since I didn't take much pictures at PAWS (my hands are covered with paint xD) The morning of Monday, 28/9/2009:


We are supposed to leave Monash University for PAWS at 9AM but ended up leaving at 9.30AM.. LOL! Need wait for people to come.. (nampaknya tidak boleh guna DHL lagi sebab dia lambat sangat :X)


This is the scenery when we arrived at PAWS.. Hmm.. don't know why those two stared at each other so seriously.. Hmm.. "一柱擎天" LOL!! Sorrylah!! Can't help it but to put in those words.. =P


The puppies are so darn cute!!!!!!


This time, we are going to repaint the walls outside PAWS!! So, people are assigned accordingly to paint the wall, do the dogs & do the cats..


Since I'm one of the people who did the repainting, my shorts was horribly tainted by the paint :( Sad man! I kinda like this shorts but I got no others better so sacrifice -_-" Even worse case:


The stupid turpentine discolored my new pair of slippers especially the right one!! SUPER SAD!! This is the second time I wear this slippers (it's a new pair of slippers okay for crying out loud!! ARGH!) and it got damaged so badly.. (to AJ: Padini slippers are not as expensive as those Nike or Quicksilver or even Billabong okay? I'm not that rich -_-")


So after all that painting and stuff, we went to Fullhouse in Ara Damansara which is just a few minutes drive* from PAWS..

* EHEM! With illegal method used! xD


Here is what we ordered.. Don't want to write much about it *hmph* So this is "our food and I.."


"Our dessert and I.." *hmph* - Sorry for people who don't know what is this about.. it's sort of internal joke thingy =P


NEW RUMOUR!! Now you can start about this and stop talking weird rumours about me ok? :P This time trip to PAWS sure is as fun as the other times.. Sadly I don't have the group photos (it is in Tze Yuen's camera).. I think you can see it together with the details of this trip when it is posted up the LEO MUSC blog which is I don't know when -_-" That's all my report for this trip ;P

0 complains:

 

Web Counter