Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monash Portal Pics Competition 2009

Just FYI.. To all employed staffs and enrolled students of Monash University, if you want to try your luck to win a bookshop voucher (I think for Australia campus only zZz!!) worth AUD200 from Monash University, you can try to enter the Portal login pics competition! Click here for more information.

As for me, I think the winning prizes are useless because I am not planning to exchange or transfer to Australia at the moment. However, I will enter this competition just to try my luck and perhaps put a challenge to my photography skills :) Looking through my albums in my hard drive, the only time I ever take pictures around Monash University Sunway Campus is when I first enrolled into this university (year 2007). I find most of my pictures not suitable for this competition.. Say.. I can't simply put a picture that shows about my bad experience in Monash don't I? Surely cannot win already lah if I do so!!

For example.. THIS!!! In year 2007, I found this worm inside my chicken rice soup which I almost eat it (or maybe I already had -_-") Don't worry! The old chicken rice shop was replaced with a new one :X

& also.. this poor thing which I found dead lying down on the floor outside the library.. Ugh sorry for the gruesomeness :P I can't help it xD

Also, when I browsing through Monash Portal to see some participants picture, I found one picture which is almost the same as one of the pictures I took in 2007 with my Sony Ericsson k800i!! Argh.. this is heartbreaking as I think I took a better picture than this guy :(

Look at this guy's version from this point of view.. and compare it to mine (I'm bragging here :P) below:

Hahahaha... Its up to you to judge which is better.. I purposely put my name on the picture so no one can steal it and use it to join the competition (I'm being paranoid here :P)

So if you are a Monash student or staff, why not try your luck joining this competition? It'd be fun if you got nothing better to do other than tons of workload and assignments.. ugh I know this is sensitive here opps!! ;D Wish me luck too! I will try to participate in this competition using my old year 2007 picture LoL.. :P

5 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM said...

U sure u found *that thing* outside library??? Where did *this thing* come from? Ewwww... >.<

and how come *that thing* got no feather one? Yerrr... >.<

Brian Chye on September 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

YEAH!! Last sem!! Ask some other Leo members!! I think they saw it too xD really dunno where it came from -_-" apparently its just there.. haha you science ppl should know better wad.. mayb its just a baby or something? hmm.. *wonders*

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

 

Web Counter