Monday, September 14, 2009

Grumbles!!

Today.. blood donation in Monash foyer.. can't help it.. must blog about it this time.. Apparently I received a special treatment from the nurse which is seriously effing special until I'm really.......................

Alright.. look at this nurse.. she sits next to me looking at why my blood flow so slow into the packet albeit I have a huge vein.. zZz.. look at this picture below:

Holy-crap!! Look at the size of the needle poking into my hand!! Saw that extra needle not poked into my skin? GAH!! The story continues...

So.. this impatient nurse knew I have a huge vein and it is weird for the blood to flow so slowly into the packet.. Then.. this clever fler then poked the extra needle deeper!! She SUPERPOKED the whole needle in!!! Crap.. I told her to stop but she don't want to listen zZz.. so I control myself from bursting out in that moment as I knew I better not upset this fler as something will really go wrong if I did -_-"

In the end, there is no more blood flowing out and as she take out the needle out of my hand, my blood squirted out!! She said the blood must have dried up in the needle and that is why it wont flow into the packet.. Luckily my blood is not wasted as I managed to pump out 3/4 of the packet.. On the bright side, I learn a bit about my body that my blood can dry up quickly.. Meaning that if I ever cut myself or fall and hurt myself, I can heal faster :P or some sort like that lah.. What a day.. what a day..

4 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 15, 2009 at 1:46 PM said...

Kaka~ The worst is yet to come. Later u will see bruises here and there... Then ur hand will be very weak, like gonna putus like that. LoLx...

Brian Chye on September 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

haha.. won't be that gua.. 1st time donating blood will like that but this is my 3rd time d :P

JoeanneWLV on September 15, 2009 at 6:14 PM said...

Kaka~ No lor... Depend on skill one. Last sem was my 3rd time also, but then still got bruises lor... Mine even worst. The nurse poked in the needle, no blood, took it out and re-poked again. @@"

Brian Chye on September 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

-_-" so cham..

 

Web Counter