Thursday, September 17, 2009

So special until it needed a post by itself!!

First of all, I want to thank you all for giving me this opportu... Eh!! This not Oscar awards opps!! :P Alright. straight to the point!! I really want to wish you guys a BIG BIG BIG


THANK YOU!!

to all who gave me this special present for my 21st Birthday!!!! :D Even though it is late (well actually it is not that late), I'm very very happy that you give it to me!! :) For all who shared and never get to see what I received from you guys.. let me make a review out of it ;P

So cute haha.. actually, it is not necessary to wrap this gift because I scare later some Tropicana people environmentalists come hunt us down for destroying trees :P Alright time to unwrap the wrapper..

Woohoo~ a hard disk drive (HDD) just what I need ;P Now I can save my favorite movies and dramas into this 320GB baby =D Unwrapping the wrapper was a breeze but taking out the HDD from this case  sure is tough -_-"

Tadaa!! Seagate FreeAgent|Go on duty!! She sure is pretty ;P but it took me around 4 hours to clean format it :\ Aiyo.. you guys shouldn't have get me this lah!! Just get me a candy is enough already.. Anyway.. sorry for the trouble for getting me this (especially AJ!!)..

To show how small is she, I will compare her with John Paul Satre's autobiography xD Look at it.. she is much smaller and slimmer than that book.. prettier too!! Ugh.. just look at Satre's face on the front cover :X

To end this post, I cant really express how grateful I am to you guys for presenting me with this gift.. I know words can't express this feeling but yet again.. Thanks a million!! :))

4 complains:

JoeanneWLV on September 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM said...

Good that u like it la... Althou it is abit late... =P

Brian Chye on September 18, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

haha.. thanks :D

AJ on September 19, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

I wasn't even aware how truly nice it is!!! EEK! I should have sneakily put my old one inside and keep this for myself. Hahaha!

And it's such a sweet review! :D *beams* Most importantly, i am glad u like it. :)

Brian Chye on September 19, 2009 at 12:25 AM said...

Hahaha!! Well you can do it but it's too late now :P & of course I have to make a good review out of it ;D if you want a bad review of it also can.. I can list out tons of bad things abt it :X anyway.. thanks for getting this pretty thing for me =D

 

Web Counter