Friday, September 25, 2009

Revolver..

"...My love's a revolver, my sex is a killer.
Do you wanna die happy? Do you wanna die happy?
I let it bang bang! I send a bang bang!..."



"...The victim didn’t complain, she just screamed shoot again.
I gave her extra rounds. My barrel twist around.
I am Mr shoot ‘em down. I leave hearts on the ground.
My love-using weapon. And yes I use it well.
Then I let the rose petals cover up the bullet shells.
I never shoot and tell. I only shoot to kill.
And the vest ain't gonna help it even if you’re laying still.
My love is a revolver. Do you want to be my target?
Coz I’m a sharp shooter. Matter of fact im the sharpest.
My aim is so flawless, girl you can be the farthest.
I'ma still shoot my love, let me know that you caught it.
I'm the trigger man, I pull it. I will when he wouldn’t.
Do you want to eat the bullet? And I know where to put it..."
Madonna ft. Lil' Wayne - Revolver

Well, you know.. you can decipher those lyrics into another context.. [Hint: the revolver (gun/pistol) could represent the phallic no?] That's the beauty of language in lyrics today.. such metaphoric.. ahh.. ;D -END of LAME post-

0 complains:

 

Web Counter